Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life Lately

Hello again everyone!

Just wanted to talk a little bit about things that have been happening. Obviously, I finished school up last week. My boyfriend decided to drive up for the hour and a half to come and get me! How sweet of him! This post will come in two parts...just like a vlogbrothers video.

PART ONE:

That night was the release of Iron Man 3, which my marvel-fanatic roommate went to go see. My family and I went to see it on Friday after they got out of school. Of course, as two college freshmen we HAD to take a picture for Monsters University. I'm so excited to see it!

If I could, I would go to Monsters University...

THEN, the boyfriend had me take this picture of him bowing in front of Leo. We are both so excited for The Great Gatsby...we might even dress up when we go see it!

"BOW PEASANTS!"
PART TWO:

The boyfriend found an old, decrepit piano (or electric organ he wasn't sure) on the side of the road the day before I got home. I told him to pick it up and we can see if we could salvage any of it and fix it up to make it some pretty art. Well, the piano was very dirty and rotted, but we managed to pull apart the keys and save those. We plan on doing something extra cool with those...I'll be sure to keep you updated on that! 

After we picked apart the piano and threw the rest away, we were left with some nasty looking piano keys...which we spent a whole day washing. Boy, that was fun. It was worth it though, because they look x100000 better than they did before.


All clean!

Hope you are all having an amazing start to your summer. I know I am! 

~Caitlin





No comments:

Post a Comment