Sunday, September 1, 2013

Through the First Week

Hello everyone!

It's hard to believe it's already September! My summer flew by so fast that I can hardly believe I've been in school for a week!

I switch back and forth between easy-going days and busy days. I hope that I can get used to this schedule again so that I am not too tuckered during the week. I guess this means I will have to start going to bed a regular time than staying up late! Eek! That will definitely ruin my work ethic if I'm tired all the time!

Currently, I do not have any pictures to show of my new dorm. This is because I am currently at home and will be going back to campus tomorrow! Hopefully, I can take some pictures and make another "room tour" type of post! I did preview the room a tiny bit in a video I made during our first weekend together!



I bought a nice camera to use while walking around and talking. I hope to make plenty more videos when I have the time this year! Feel free to find me on my channel and say hi! That's it for now, I shall get to bed and get up bright and early tomorrow!


~Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment