Monday, April 29, 2013

End of the Year is approaching!

Hello again everyone! I've been busy studying for finals, but I managed to fit in a few more adventures before I leave! Three days left!

First of all, my current (and future) roommates decided to visit the building where we are going to live next fall! It's really nice there, we just need to find a fourth girl to live with us! (Got any suggestions for me?)  

Someone drew this diagram of a flower on the sidewalk in front of our future home... 

Today, we took a little walk down to a local Italian restaurant for one final meal together (that wasn't cafeteria food!) We opted for a nice pizza and mozzarella sticks to keep our bellies full. (Not to mention the nice bread we got to eat!)

Yum yum yum ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

And of course we couldn't leave without getting some dessert! Chocolate cake and tiramisu! Delicious!


Soooo good! 

...almost TOO good! We devoured both of them! 

So, with only a few days left, I've been taking it easy....last night I couldn't sleep a wink! I'll make sure to get plenty of sleep for tomorrow's two exams! Wish me luck!! 

~Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment