Saturday, April 27, 2013

Moving Day

Today was the day we had to rearrange our dorm back to what it looked like at the beginning of the year. My roommate and I are almost done with the process! It looks so different now.

My very messy desk...we moved the spare desk back over to where it used to be. No more TV or Wii for us (;へ:)

Most of our things were moved into our bedroom while moving. It normally doesn't look this messy in here, I swear!

There's my lovely partner in cleaning crime. All four desks were originally on this side of the room, but we moved my desk and the spare desk over to give them room.


That's what's going on so far! My family is coming up to pick up the things I don't need for finals week (extra clothes, supplies, etc.) and then I get to continue my studies. Five more days until I am back home! I can't wait for summer to start!

Have a great day you love bugs!
~Caitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment